Awards and Honors
- One-man show and author talk selected by Airbnb as "high quality" events for Boston visitors.
- Finalist in the 2011 Drum/Side B Dual Publication Award for Short Fiction
- Winner First Night 2011 Massmouth Story-Telling Slam
- Highly-reviewed one-man show, The Chronic Single's Handbook.
- Former executive editor for award-winnning magazine and website (PC World)
Publications: Fiction and Humor
- God Bless Cambodia, a comedic novel, published in 2017 by The Permanent Press.
- "One Day in Thailand" (novel excerpt reworked as a short story) The Drum and Side B literary magazines.
- "Domination for Dummies" (short story) Black Heart online literary magazine and SenSexual: A Unique Anthology 2013 Vol 2,
- "Why I'm Over Forty and Still Single" (novel excerpt) For the Girls, erotica site for women.
- "Secret Work Habits of the Successful Novelist" (humor) published by Calliope.
Food, Health, Fitness, Science, and Technology
- PC World magazine and PC World.com: As a senior editor, and later an executive editor, my work appeared regularly from 1992 through 2007.
- The Boston Herald, Boston Phoenix, Journal of the American Medical Association, Animals magazine, and a variety of other print publications.
Book Marketing and Publishing
- Grub Street Daily: "How to Read Your Writing in Public," 'Diary of a Book Marketing Novice: Keywords," and more.
- Carnival of the Indies: "Linked In Tips for Authors."
- Style Matters: "Twitter Tips for Writers Who Hate Social Media"